Virtual Classroom Training (VCT)
All our courses can be delivered remotely online via a virtual classroom. You will receive our standard course content, so the quality and level of detail is the same as in a face to face session.
Key benefits of VCT
- All staff receive the same training wherever they are
- Costs are lower as there are no travel expenses
- The quieter delegate who might be reluctant to ask questions in a large group feels more comfortable
- Maximum use of time for staff working from home
And you'll still get all the benefits of attending a Plain Words course:
- Delivered by experienced trainers who are also professional writers
- They adapt the pace and content of the course according to the needs of the delegates
- Delegates learn valuable hints and tips that only an expert can provide
What do I need?
- A quiet environment
- A computer with a good quality internet connection
- Optionally, a webcam
You also need a way to talk and listen. Options are:
- A combined headset
- Headphones and a microphone
- A teleconferencing system
- A mobile phone or a landline
Staff can log in from home or from the office. Course materials are sent to you as PDFs and include our usual exercises and any additional content such as templates.