Have you seen?
Business Writing – Email & Report Writing Essentials
Emails and reports are some of the most frequently written business documents.
This workshop covers the five Ws of writing emails and reports that are concise, focused and get the results you need:
Could you be offending people by addressing and signing off your emails badly or getting the tone wrong?
How can you organise your content to make sure important information is clear to readers? Structuring content is even more important in longer reports: you can’t afford to waste time writing documents that people won’t read.
This intensive workshop shows you how to focus on what you are trying to achieve in your reports and emails, and gives you techniques to ensure that your final documents meet those objectives.
What you will learn on this email & report writing essentials
During this course, you will cover:
- Analysing your audience and tailoring the content to their specific needs
- Adjusting your tone and formality for your reader and purpose
- Writing emails that get read even if they include a lot of information
- Picking out key points and making them stand out from supporting information
- Using best practice in structuring your reports
- Keeping your subject line short and punchy
- Adapting your writing style to best practice for business
- Proofreading your emails and reports effectively