Plain Words Society® (PWS)
Communicating well in business is easy – or it could be if you become a Corporate Member of the Plain Words Society®.
It’s a sad fact but organisations waste lots of time – and money – producing information that people don’t understand. Ultimately, it’s the organisations themselves that lose out. Reports, emails, minutes and web content that don’t communicate their meaning make businesses inefficient.
Why not let us help your organisation to realise the benefits of clear and succinct writing? Sometimes, all you need is the right kind of advice at the right time.
What does the Plain Words Society® Offer?
Corporate membership of the PWS offers you advice and much, much more:
- Free subscription to the Plain Words Writers’ Forum with exclusive access to a mine of information on writing best practice
- Free email coaching – eight queries per year answered by professional business writers
- Free writing evaluations and a graph showing ability in ten key writing skills – 12 per year
- 10% discount on our editing service
- 10% discount on our managed business and technical writing service
- 10% discount on our public and private training courses (unlimited number of delegates)
- 10% discount on the training programme to achieve the Plain Words Diploma in Business Writing or Plain Words Diploma in Bid Writing (unlimited)
- The right to display an individually-numbered PWS logo on your letterhead, business documents and website
Become a Member
Become a Corporate Member of the Plain Words Society® today. There’s no costly joining fee or complicated fee structure; we just charge you a reasonable annual fee. To find out more email or call us.