Have you seen?
Structuring & Writing Reports – Report Writing Self-study Course Outline
Business reports are your company’s main tool to enable and support critical decision-making. If you are proposing a course of action – either within your company or to a client – the report you write will be its best advocate. Despite this being such an important function, many business writers only learn report writing by trial and error on the job.
It takes a lot of skill to communicate technical or commercial information efficiently and accurately. A business report writing course can give you a shortcut to using the most effective techniques.
This course has been designed specifically for people who are required to write business reports. It concentrates exclusively on the skills you need to make the writing process easier and the resulting document more effective.
What you will learn on this report writing self-study course
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Analyse your audience and tailor the content to their specific needs
- Gather data efficiently and select the relevant information for your readers
- Use best practice in structuring your document
- Choose words that support your message and don’t distract your reader
- Assess the best places to use graphics, and choose the right image to support your content
- Edit your draft report for maximum impact